Thursday, February 16, 2012

Life without hardship?

One of my good buddy pointed out in her FB's status ,'' What is life without hardship?''.

The phrase caught my abrupt attention;as it was so true as i steered my way in the teaching profession which the workload was getting more stressful than ever. It was almost impossible to avoid the habit bringing home files, papers and books to go through at long nights,while at the same time entertaining my baby with her endless chuckles and chatters.

And that counts only 15% of the hardship that i am facing now; as i am also at wits end with  'petty conflicts' that sometimes bogs me down because i sincerely believe that the 'matter' has been smoothly tackled, as smooth as a sail!

There are times i shared my private thoughts with my dear hubby, of what it is like to feel if we have the chance to become a child again?Having teachers nagging with saying like..Hey, all work and no play makes Jack a dull man!

Indeed, childhood is the best life season against all time...:D








No comments: