Thursday, December 24, 2009

I can only smile....

I can only smile.

Looking back at the series of events taking place this late December had made me realized that over time, people could changed drastically. Including me.

I was brought up to live up to principle; a life principle that should in line with Islamic teaching.Years spent in Jasin Jr. Sc. College was my kick-start of the 'enlightment' process, which i felt truly grateful although tears were often wept in silence!At that time, i suffered a lot of confusions, while trying my best to cope with the regimented academic schedule (up until now, i still can't agree with the rationale!) as i wished to make my parents proud and happy. That was the only way to repay their absolute affection and care on me.

Later, during tertiary years..i was away..thousand and thousand miles away from home..in a FOREIGN land. I learnt the lesson of life; as well as a sidelong journey with few GOOD comrades to launch few exciting journeys to several Europe countries. Seeking new experience with 'aliens' from foreign lands was almost unbelievable to me, who once always feel inferior about meeting new people...
And now, i am about to SETTLE DOWN with a gentleman, virtuos and gentle....this coming March.haha..

Life is indeed strange..akin to a box of Chocolates...

1 comment:

Mashi said...

wah wah...congrats...mabrukk..

eventho it's a lil bit late...but still...
tahniah byk2...