Sunday, February 07, 2010

Home sweet home.......

.
~Home sweet home~

There is nothing to compare with the luxurious, little time spent at home.
Working elsewhere, in not-so-healthy environment makes me feel like..urghh.
My little heart seems to murmur itself..

'Oh goodness, when exactly the bell will ring so i can make my escape ASAP to the campus and refresh back my little mind??''

Honestly, i feel very bitter. I hate being in the school because of 'that'. I hate to attend all the meetings because of 'that'. I despise to look straight at 'that'...anytime..anywhere...in the school because of 'that. I HATE 'THAT'.

HATE...
is indeed a scary virus that seeps through your head and eventually could make u feel very sick at heart...oohh..when exactly the time to forgive and forget would register into my little head??I find it is very easy to forgive the little tots when they turned into little 'devils' in the class..but in real-life, when your life is at stake..your heart is worried sick because of having no-roof-over-your-head...you had done all the consultations..you had done the calls...you had put your trust into that 'so-called-wise and trustable' person...you ended up with 'no-roof-over-your-head' on your way back to the place at 8PM from the campus..wearied and exhausted..via a selfish-sound-SMS!!

Guess what happen...after you read that SMS..wearied and tired..then being told you are NOT WELCOME because the house is kinda full and is not comfortable for an extra young girl to share a roof-over-the-head...via SMS...

I wiped off a swept of tears...feeling very bitter...towards the SMS..and then worried sick where to spent the night..

HOME is the best place. In my little head, i plan to travel back and fro (3 hours drive altogether), 3 days to the campus until 7pm..reach home around 8pm..next morning 5.30 am drive straight to school because of having no-roof-over-my-head...but thankfully, somebody is soooooooooo kind offered a place, a room for me to stay together with the parents.

I was SAVED and felt soooooooooooooo grateful with the offer.
They are strangers to me, whom i never know until late december last year.
Yet, they're the ones who have the BIGGEST heart which i could never repay...except for endless string of thanks...

Thank you so much for letting me to stay in a 'HOME'.
And thank you ALLAH,for letting me experience the road-less-travelled...for YOU know what is the BEST in-store for me. I believe these trials are hidden with wholesome significance underneath..which i never know. But YOU did. And YOU have save me. With a HOME over my head.

Ameen.

No comments: